Friday, May 10, 2013

Todays a new day!

Rise and Shine Everyone!

I have to admit, the past week has been a struggle for me. Now that I am home for the summer with nothing to do, all I want to do is eat. Im used to my school schedule and now that Im home Im missing that structure. I have eaten way to  much and not nearly enough exercise.

Prior to my race on the 5th I hurt my big toe and it caused me tons of pain so I just took Tylenol and iced it, hoping it would be ok before the race. It wasn't ok thus why I think my time was so much higher than expected. As I am still in pain when I go running it has really dampened the already sour mood. So im trying to stay active and not run but if you know me you know that id run with any injury...I don't recommend it.

So today's a new day, I woke up and had a fruit smoothie which is my favorite and for me I have no excuses because I have a gym in my house...no excuses right? So I think Im going to hop on the bike and put in a few miles! I just continue to remind myself that summer is around the corner and Im not happy with how I look right now. Theres still work that has to be done.

Finally, thank you all for your sweet comments and support with this new blog thing, I think its a great way for me to share past everything on Instagram. If there anything in particular you would like me to address or talk about. Let me know. ---Also, the cauliflower bites are an adapted recipe from @irresistiblyvegan on Instagram; check her out she has some awesome vegan food options.

xx-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment